If you are one of those who love viewing live streams on their Smart TVs, Mobdro is the right application for you. With this app, you’ll be able to access videos, movies, news, TV shows and live sports wherever you are and whenever you want. Are you feeling eager to get Mobdro on your Smart TV? Read this article.
Which way to download and install Mobdro on a Smart TV?
- Be sure you get a web browser which is installed at the level of the device. If it’s not the case, you have the possibility to download one on the Play Store.
- Making use of the browser, you’ll have to proceed with the downloading of a file explorer. Es file manager is one of the file explorers on which you can lean on. You can find this on Google Play Store. Thanks to ES file manager, you’ll be able to watch the files at the level of your Smart TV. So, it’s very important for you to have such an app installed for the procedure.
- Get to the device’s settings in order to open the restrictions and security options. In the settings page, there is a setting that allows users to install third-party apps. Make sure this setting allows.
- Get the browser opened on your device. Thereafter, reach the page on which the Mobdro apk file can be downloaded. Download the file when you’ve got to the required location.
- Get the file of the downloaded app opened by using the file explorer you’ve installed. Before it installs, the app will request some permissions. Take time to read through them with great care and decide if you wish to accept.
- After going through these steps, you can now open Mobdro app and stream away.