Mobdro appears to be an IPTV channels app that provides access to online free live TV channels. Basically, conceived for Android devices, the app is currently available for almost all types of devices, including Firestick. This article helps you know how to download and install Mobdro on Firestick.
Install Downloader App to download Mobdro on Firestick
Firestick won’t give you the possibility to download an APK file straight from any type of web browser. You’ll then have to resort to the Downloader app in order to sideload onto the Firestick.
Downloader App can be downloaded free of cost on the Amazon App store. It is absolutely easy to get it installed from the moment you access the search option which is on the home screen of Firestick. You’ll find the search option at the screen’s top left. Just type in downloader and click thereafter the Downloader App item at the level of the resulting list. You’ll then follow the onscreen instructions to get Mobdro installed.
How to install Mobdro on Firestick?
- To start, launch Downloader App to get the latter opened with the default option.
- Thereafter, select Home at the level of the main screen before going to the URL field. Once you do this, a virtual keyboard will display on the screen.
- With the virtual keyboard, get into the source URL http://bit.ly/mdroapk.
- You’ll notice that the Downloader App will instantly start installing the APK file. The download shouldn’t take a long amount of time. Once it’s complete, you’ll access free live online IPTV channels.
- After you’ve got the Mobdro APK downloaded, you’ll have to follow the prompt in order to click NEXT at the level of the bottom right.
- Click then install in the same bottom right
- Now that you’ve done all this, wait for the installation of Mobdro on your Firestick device. The installation is supposed to take a couple of minutes.